Mauritius is an island nation situated in the Indian Ocean and is popularly known for its beaches, lagoons and reefs. The interiors of the mountains consist of the Black River Gorges National Park, rainforests, waterfalls, hiking trails and wildlife.
About that Regulating body
The regulator and manager for this activity is the Mauritius Financial Services Commission. Our expert team in Mauritius will help you through the licensing process, preparing your paperwork and delivering more services than other Corporate Services Providers. While Forex license in Mauritius enjoys 0% Taxation, no auditing and no paid up capital is required.
Accounting and Audit
- The Company will be required to fil audited financial statements and tax return within 3 months from its balance sheet date.
- Audit should be done from Mauritius.
- The authorities may do half-yearly audit of the Company.
- Accounting records should be kept at the local offices of the administrator.
The capital requirement / paid-up capital for a FX / Securities Dealers licensed entity in Mauritius is only 30,000 USD (excluded of the setup and licensing price - can come from other entities, e.g. based on board resolutions).
- Application for reservation of company name
- Preparation and submission with the Financial Services Commission (FSC) for the application of a Global Business Company Category 1 License
- Preparation and submission of the application and incorporation documents to the Registry
- Incorporation of the company
- Opening of the local bank account
- Obtaining the License
- Notarized copy of valid passport (each of Director or Shareholder)
- Notarized copy of proof of address (ex. Utility bill of each Director)
- 2 Character reference Letter issued by professionals (of each Director and Shareholder)
- Bank reference (of each Director)
- Detailed CV dated and signed by applicant (of each Director and Shareholder)
- Certified Diplomas of Higher Education
- Notarized criminal record
- Detailed business plan