Forex license in British Virgin Islands (BVI) often referred to as “offshore tax heaven” is one of the most popular forex jurisdictions due to absence of profit, corporation and capital gains tax. The British Virgin Islands (BVI) is a self-governing British overseas territory and is located approximately sixty miles east of Puerto Rico and two miles from St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
From the Client
- Notarized passport copy (Notarization text should be in English)
- Last 3-months utility bill (Attached with original copy)
- Professional letter/ Bank reference on Director/Shareholder
- Copy of the educational degree certificate (Should be in English)
Related to the process
- AML Procedures
- Business Plan
- Trademark applications, IP Agreements and Domain Name Registration;
- Website preparation as well as the preparation or review of any other marketing material.
- Assisting with the purchase and negotiations for an MT4 server or any other trading platform required
- Assessment, review or testing of the entity’s proposed trading platform;
- Assisting with the implementation of Know Your Customer (“KYC”) processes or other compliance procedures.
About Licensing Body (BVI FSC)
The British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission (BVI FSC) has ultimate responsibility for the supervision, regulation, and inspection of all financial services operating in the country. It is the watchdog for insurance, trustee banking, intellectual property, banking, company registration and management, and limited partnerships. The aim of the Commission is to safeguard the public against unauthorized or illegal financial service providers that offer services from or within the British Virgin Islands.